Planning a trip during the week can be the perfect way to escape your day-to-day routine.
Lancaster City Area
- Lancaster Central Market, the oldest continuously running farmers market in the USA (Tues, Fri, Sat 6A-3P)
- Building Character, a marketplace of Vintage, recycled, & handmade (open 7 days a week)
- Southern Market– Brand new food hall centered around multicultural foods, local brews, wines & spirts. (Weds-Sun)
- Lancaster History Museum, tour President James Buchannan’s Wheatland mansion (Wed-Sat)
Lititz, PA Area
- Main Street & Board Street in Lititz. Explore quaint shops, stroll thru the park, and don’t miss Wilbur Chocolate.
- Sturgis Pretzel Bakery– offering tours of the first pretzel bakery in America 7 days a week
- Artisan Mill Company, a vendor marketplace featuring sellers of handmade & curated goods. (Tues-Sun)
Lancaster County Area
- Kitchen Kettle Village– Historic Pennsylvania Dutch village with specialty shops (Mon-Sat)
- Sight and Sound Theatre– Amazing production of Bible stories live on stage (Weds-Sat)
- Shady Maple Smorgasbord– PA Dutch comfort food served as a buffet-style smorgasbord(Mon-Sat)